Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2011 Get Organized Challenge Group

OK, so I haven't posted in a loooong time. The last few months have been the worst in my life, and although I have been crafting a little here and there, I really haven't accomplished much. First problem is that I am not in the habit of blogging, I just kind of thought that it would motivate me. I see that no one is following me -nothing to follow anyways, so the peer pressure / motivational thing isn't happening.

But I am going to try to get started again, and maybe inspiration will follow.

All that aside, I have joined the 2011 Get Organized Challenge Group on Facebook and signed up for the weekly Webinars. We are in Week 4 now, so I really wish I had restarted blogging sooner, because I have actually had some crazy brainstorms over this and some big Ah-Ha moments!

I will catch all up with pics as I round them up... and from what I see I can backpost too so that everything (hopefully my progress) will be in order.

A word of warning! :( I am going to be brutally honest and show my gruesomely graphic clutter pics, so OCDers beware the mess! I am a recovering OCDer myself, so I understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to leave a comment!